1.Participate the meetings with vehicle EE team
2.Review and approve the system function requirement, specification and take the responsibility to create the
simulation models for realizing the functions.
3. Review and support the design of the embedded controllers from software development aspect
4. Response the software specification in the RFQ for embedded controllers on software development aspect
5.Manage model in loop validation and failure correction for the software developed
6.Lead the effort to develop related documentations.
7. Travel as required.
1.Bachelor degree or above
2. Major in Automotive or computer science
3.Must have 3 years of working experience in E/E function model development.
4. Must have working experience in new energy vehicle E/E function simulation and modeling, software engineering or system engineering.
5.Good knowledge of Vehicle E/E engineering development process and life-cycle.
6.Familiar with vehicle-specific model development tools (Matlab, Simulink, etc.)
7. Must have working experience in using requirement management tools (DOORS or similar)
8. Must have working experience in using change management tools (Change Synergy or similar)
9. Experience on VCU/EMS/Gateway is a plus.
10. Must be experienced with computer software tools like Microsoft Windows, Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
11. Knowledge with vehicle EE architecture related would be a plus.
Visit Jobs in Shanghai for info